الجمعة، 1 أكتوبر 2010

i so hate chipped nails so hate them

one thing u have to know that i have a passion for nails 
am sure alot of grls share this with me
i fell in love with nailbars long time a go when i travell i just have to make my stop at those bars
love love love
anyhow my biggest biggest fear is chipped nailpolish which is around me not on me
u can never c me with a chipped nailpolish am having one right now and it midnight am removing the nailpolish it wont wait till tom to go to my favorite place on earth :)

 C how auwfull it looks god u cant imagine the torture and am googling those photos 
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 lord save me
 so my cousin  does this alot she goes out with her nails looking hedious !!!!!
why why why ma3ndich asiton i can get u 
i will send u to my nail saloon and get anailpolish on me
 bas dont go out in public with such nails 
oh my head hurts!!

 its either on or off!!!
 ___________________________________________________________________

Would it hurt if ur nail look like this???!!!







ps:i love the minx looks wowish:p









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق