السبت، 9 أكتوبر 2010

I love candy appels

today my lovely friend M sent me those pretty homemade candy apples :)
i adore them
i was the sue chef through bb with her :p
that was the result
but still needs another try meem:P
it's just lovely 
don't stop till there:P







I did try it last winter i made caramel which was a total fail :s
ya madry leesh 
but the whole thing is not realy hard to do but takes time


 Made also the candy apples for a charity bazar they were better than the caraml:P
i guess what they say is true that there is a wax coat on each apple so caramel didnt stay actually on the apples



it was a nice experment bas i wont do it a gain it was very stressful and now meem just joined the club and she is like no more of this i thought it was easy and i spent half of my day doing it loool
hardluck meeem


Enjoy the pic down stolen from  kumail
for the reciepe i tried martha's recipe
and for a clear vidio check this

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. I tried it twice and I think I'll stop doing it again ! In the last picture it seems so easy ! Hffft

    ردحذف