الاثنين، 4 أكتوبر 2010

i love Zara

I always always pass by zara i love how updated in fashion they r most of the time dont find my size 
but its like a spa to me i love it it calms me down and make me shop for more:p
love love love the shoes there soooooooo nice 
i found this pretty one amazing copy of michel korss or someone else bas am sure i saw it somewhere else first but come on check the price 49.8 kd
lovely just lovely

 thats the Michel korss boot :p
Now this when i heard this shoe calling me 
 
" come here " " try me"

 and yes i tried it and fell in love with it
i had in my list of shoes which is endless the original one
Reed karkoff  but hey this one is in hand and so cheap 
for the look 39.500 kd
again lovely just lovely
welcome to my closet pretty shoe :P
check out the original karkoff :p with a price of 767

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق