الخميس، 30 يونيو 2011

tiffany keys with love

Remember my post about me sis gift
ya so i wanted to make for my 4 year old grl the same
i thought it was hard bas not so
so here is the results what do u think gals
:)







Me like :)



هناك 12 تعليقًا:

  1. Loved it so much mashalah , please where can I make one

    ردحذف
  2. I love these so much
    I'm sure you're girl will look so cute in these

    ردحذف
  3. newq8bride
    :* yalla get ur tshirt ready

    star
    i know :p

    dear romeo
    :D
    they doooo thanx

    ردحذف
  4. hi Noura... plz can u tell me where did u do these cute prints ?

    ردحذف
  5. oh thats wonderful. which printer and how u did it please

    ردحذف
  6. dont know the model number of my hp bas the paper from the states not from here wish i can help u more

    ردحذف
  7. لوسمحتي اذا ابي اطلب حق بنتي شلون!

    ردحذف
  8. please email me ur deatails
    alnoury77@gmail.com
    :)

    ردحذف
  9. so cute el t-shirt
    allah ywf8ch inshalla
    bs for order shloon fe phone number

    ردحذف