الخميس، 9 يونيو 2011

i love surprised and gifts yeey me

 I came tonight and found a bag with this amazing gift wrapped neatly
omg its to die for
amazing wayd words cant describe what i had inside me wallla
i adore Tiffany Keys
and this made me speechless 

 i really cant describe how lovely beautiful the gift looks
my photography doesn't do it well

and the surprise was the gift
a tshirt with the lovely keys printed on 
+ powder chocolate
whooot whoooot
lovely just lovely 
i love my sister
ربي يحميج ويخليج لي 

the gift wrapp is from wrappingmania 
blog 



update: the tshirt is from march design # 99121690

هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. waw I really loved the idea your sister choose for you the gift and wrapping, 3alich bel 3afyah allah yekhalikum 7ag ba3a6' enshallah

    is the tshirt from an Emarati designer?

    ردحذف
  2. thanx babe i know we have similar taste :p

    no its not its a local girl i gusse who does them :p

    ردحذف
  3. mashalah your sister tyanin :)

    plz sorry bagldich just wanna know where can i get the T-shirt ?

    ردحذف
  4. newbride nawarty my blog :)
    i will ask her and dm u :p
    o elsa3a elmbarika

    ردحذف
  5. nice masha2 Allah... i loved the idea a lot :D

    3leech eb alf 3afiya :*

    ردحذف
  6. ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MASHALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ردحذف
  7. danderma
    thanx babe
    allah y3afeech

    mira 7oobbii miss u we want more post plz


    ladyb the fashion grl glad u liked it :)

    ردحذف
  8. the tshirt is from march designs 99121690

    ردحذف