الأربعاء، 6 يوليو 2011

bling bling me one more time take 2

 so i got this cover for me and my tiger lover Mira
akeed tagleeed 100%
bas it loooks soooo soooo gooood me like

 check out the deatails :p

 ps: it stayed on my phone one day never out on daylight loooooool

 so my next setep was to bling it up my way
my style :)
i like
fendi rubber cover pricetag:30kd
lub so much

matches my lovely bag
i love my bag

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. loool wallah taqleed cartier athrab min el hermes eli sheftah thak elyoum el H etlawe3 elchabed ma6eenha 3ala kuber el cover

    bas el fendi shai shai ma a3ber 3ala sewalif el matchi matach elegant ya N as usual ;)

    ردحذف
  2. star
    la3eb le3b eltagleed :p
    ana gatalni eltiger :p
    ashkerich tadreen nog6at tha3fy fendi ;p
    now am looking for the memory stick looked all over

    ردحذف