الأحد، 31 يوليو 2011

my brunch with lovely grls of mine @10oh8


 some goodies by the cashier
i think i need that pen :p


 amazing form inside as much as it it is from the outside
ooooohhhhhhhh iiii loooveeeeee this
 me and my sis chaneling :)
me and my ISL ring i love it
me sis looking fab as always
mira and her tiger fan zoooga
 the elegant pinkoo
check tha rings olla lla
bangels are looking good only on u sweets

 say hello to mira from the blog
the tiger guru
i love u
my order was flalfil wrapp berry nice
kaaaak zarafa in and out
mira's order
sis and pinko order same same egg and chese sandwitch

so cute written tea in the cup
 to die for
 bye bye Mira
love u
thank u for ur lovely food and the lovely cozy time


FYI: they only take cash
PS: part of the sales go to charity

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Dear AlNoury, thank you for your review. It is our pleasure serving you and we can't wait for you to try our Ramadan menu. Just note we finally have our k-net machine, we accept k-net, visa and mastercard..

    ردحذف
  2. thanx u guys wanas ako ramadan menue :p
    i will inshall try it out

    and wooohoooo for knet 7addy knt batawahag bas ashwa mira 3zmatna :p



    thank u again and again

    ردحذف
  3. bil3afiaa :** i love their pizza :D o nutella pudding

    ردحذف