الجمعة، 6 يوليو 2012

zain's social media event

 i was invited to the Zain's social media event in alhamra tower the sky loinge
ironicly the instagram was down that day but we had a clear mind for once :P

 got a great seat me and my buddy amatraveller :p

 mashalla they were serving all kind of great local treats
 my ticket that didnt win :p

 i love pick yo
 omar alothman was the host of the even mashalla a big fun  energy
 alfoz kitchen catering was amazing theme loved it so much
 mohamad almuhaini from Zain talked a bit about the event
 the team of shino ya3ny was there made me laugh so much
 nig9a was soo good i needed mwal7
 kiwi also bas didnt like there presentation :\
 those guys were moving around to promote social media they sat to see the show of shino ya3ny
 oh god they make me laugh so much thanks hanoood for the pic
 isnt that like the cutest thing ever way zoga i stole 3 :p
 i instgramed some of the photos with the sum of what was presented

 at the end me and my buddy amatraveller went to get us mojhitos with ice that glows in the dark hehhe so fun thanks for the ride sis love u
Thank u zain for the lovely event it was successful and i loved how u supported new and small bussinesses all the luck for everyone 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق