الثلاثاء، 27 سبتمبر 2011

support q8rain in her lovely campain Give

update :pics of my donation bags



 a message from q8rain


I'm glad that im in online community that i can called it "My online family", so they can support each other in any good cases that you have  .. Last week i came up with an idea to benfit the sick Kids at the NBK Hospital so i contacted the KACCH who's responsible of any donations to the Hospitals here in kuwait .


I shared my idea with my colleuge IYAA Blog and she offer all of her effort to make my idea alive anyway I went with her to that meeting with the KACCH at the NBK Hospital and came out with different simple idea which is Doing party for the kids every month! so because of this i emailed my online family "every blogger i knew" hoping that i will find the support from each one of them ,because it's the TIME TO PAY BACK to our community so we will be committed to do party to the kids with cancer diseases EVERY MONTH in the NBK Hospital,
Anyway our first party next week  i needed 70 Gifts so i emailed asking them to buy 5-10 gifts to the kids as much as they can "simple gifts even if its coloring books".. because i want the kids be happy in one day of their life "some of them might not make it till next week" so Kindly support this case.

Contact : Q8Rain@gmail.com

and here we R

 

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. thank you hunni for your generous give ... u made my day ... love you and respect you alot

    ردحذف
  2. bless u
    bless ur spirit
    bless ur work
    am glad i met u ma gasarty 7abeebty

    ردحذف