الأحد، 18 سبتمبر 2011

Alnoury pfchaning

Finallly i ate by chopsticks with no mess
True it is easy chopsticks bas still i feel cool i ate with chopsticks it takes for ever to eat thats why chinese are too skinny they get bored to continue their foood looool






Love the company i was with today Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. عليج بالعافيه
    chopsticks are fun...my little kids always request from me to take them to a Japanese restaurant just so they can eat with the easy chopsticks
    But I have got to say, these shrimps in the pic were very gooood
    :)

    ردحذف
  2. Really it is a great fun when using them
    I had to ask some Chinese colleagues at work to teach me

    ردحذف
  3. nezar
    i was too exited it it nice to eat with

    walking towards u
    wow lucky u am using easy chopsticks on the way to use the real ones :p

    ردحذف