الأحد، 26 ديسمبر 2010

lovely surprise from my pretty friend M

 i came home one day and i found this huge bag on the table
wow who sent me this :p
and i read its from M

 it had a box from sticky sweet and a bag from thoub mariam :)


amazing love the color 3ajeeb 
and the little small deatails 3ajeeeba
so lovely
it has thoub salat+sijada+ gur2an+do3a2 5atm elgur2an+mesnba7

i had almost the same one from my late grandmother o killa a5af i use it o gets lost


and the sweet dont know the name but i shall  call it the bomb
:P
thanks MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeM

love u:*



to order from stickysweet 
 All orders should be 24 hours ahead mobile 60775413.

and thoub mariam
i wrote on it before


to order:90994500

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. my friends and i tried them out unfortunatly most of thier desserts are not orginal in taste you can find very similar recipes if not the same in a forum called q8yat.net :(

    ردحذف
  2. really i dont go into q8yat.net
    i do agree on the recipeis i have tried makng them when i was a teen
    :P
    bas the ramadan menue was good :P

    tell me more if u find anything new on q8yat plz :)

    and welcome to my humble blog

    ردحذف