السبت، 1 سبتمبر 2012

I love paris in pics




What do u think of the view to die for mu it was the roof of gallery lafayette amazing rooftop



My favorate tea


My doughter insited she put her fingers in the pic




Found this lovely set thought my lovely jana W would like it 💙




It was an amazing weather




Went for the muesam it was huge


Its gonna open in abudhabi :)



And i found laduree there wow they realy dont want u to leave it




Can u blame me for walking


Flower on the side way oohhh


Oohhh la la


I love this view wished i picniced there ❤


وشفت منقبه ومحد كلمها والشرطه تارسه المكان ولا خالفوها

عفيه عليها والله
Best crepes in the world





Cottoncandy was bigger than my babys face lol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. Love the post and the pictures... you reminded me of my childhood in Paris. We do go picnic at the park near La Tour Effile ;p Next time do it ;)
    I only been there once since I left it. Inshallah I'll return to visit very soon.

    ردحذف
  2. Alnouury i love the plate set you know me & my taste soo well :**** love u and you posts :)
    Jana w

    ردحذف