الجمعة، 22 يونيو 2012

So much for relaxation!!

I had 2 free hours nothing to do so sore of my training and exersises and i barely have such time so i went and called the spas that i know i usualy deal with and they r fully booked on short notice
I remembered my friend recomending elchespa 25732024 and i called took appointment at 5:30 they reached by 6:10.
Then when i came in i saw something on floor and i was what thats the bed !!! And the lady was busy texting lord save me



Then gave me papers to fill so weird in my whole life never seen such q's






My q is if someone has cancer what would this add to u ?? And would that person tick the box !! Its not flue !!!



Herpes 😱



Actually some of them never eard of such deises !!!



The bambo fountain is mine by te way

Towels had bad bad oil smell :/
She didnt let me pick the oil
عينتني جني عجينه بيتزا وانا ابي رلاكس
فلبينيه ماتصلح لمساج ابدا
وسريعه مستعيله وركضه لهطه شنو هذا
وراسي جنها تضغط بدرل ووقفتها قلتلها بس كافي ما اقدر استحمل الوضع ازمني وتعومست. وبدال لا اهي تييبلي جاي وماي خذت ماي من بيتنا 😨
Overall my rating is 3/10 never ever ever again i had alot of headache After that she messed up my mood and i hate it
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. lol omg sh'hal ma2saah >_< why would your friend recommend them if they're that bad!!

    ردحذف
  2. it's a shame you went through all of this when all you wanted was to just relax
    bas tra some of their questions are totally justified, mathalan that hepres question, it's to protect their massusts, cuz if the touch a lesion they'll get a nasty very very painful disease of the skin called herpetic withlow
    ohwa most of their questions are to protect their massusts & you from infection
    I guess the cancer question cuz most are on chemo fa their immunity is low & they could catch an infection.
    bas the bed ebdaa3!! what is this? farsheen lech 3al arth lol.. lo mnsad7a 3la your bed w m5alya elyahal yhamzonech a7san lech lol
    a9lan mbayen mn the fact that they came late enna things won't be good
    hardluck ;)
    sorry for the garga ;Pp~

    ردحذف
  3. واااي مشكورة انج قلتي لنا عشان ما نتهور و ناخذهم

    ردحذف