الاثنين، 23 مايو 2011

amazing surprise from danderma

found on my twitter a private note from my lovely amazing danderma 
telling me there is a copy of her book waiting for me signed
yeeeeeeeeeey
((check the wrapping so fancy ))

 i love books specially when r signed by the auther
i wanted to buy the book 
then danderma wanted to have a signing party 
so i was waiting for it 
till i got the msg 
yeeeeeeey am lucky

Thank u 
actually can't thank u enough love it so much
check danderma blog about the book here
sold in 52degrees
emwafiga danderma we love u

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. 7yaty testahlain :* a7la shay el tag ana '3aniya o a7eb el hadiya loooool tha7aknee!!!

    ردحذف
  2. eee looool i love that tag its my moto in life :)
    i realy cant thank u enough oommmwwwaaa
    7arra sis :p

    ردحذف