السبت، 5 فبراير 2011

ladoree - kuwait

went to Ladoree with my lovely friend ranoosh and 3awooosh :)
went so early i was very exited to to go sara7a
bas ranoosh 3ashan ta9fi6 ta5th 15 minutes o mat3aref ta9fi6 ella 3nd marks and spencer
ashwa mu thak elb3ed bas el9oob elthani agrab
anyways ana a7aty 3omry cause labas ka3ab allohoma ya kafi
o ba3deen 360 7a6 ni9 kashi ni9 sijjad ye3eettt
any ways our breakfast kil wa7da 6lbat omelete shikil


 mine was allah yzeed elne3ma i wont order again yayks 
madry esh7a6een nido or suger 
elmohem something odd
:s

 elbo6a6 was amazing
thank u ranoosh for not sharing with me
she was smart enough to order her own fat fries :)
i ate all mine since my egg was :s
and bred bel7asra 7a6eenlna
+i always start my breakfast with orange juice
chan tgoli ma3ndna bas lemon 
lemon lemon yalla wella y6la3 7amith:s tgppli azeeda shakir!!!
ay shay
10 minutes wella 6al3 orange juice min elkitchen!!!
hah!!
chan tgool yum 6alabty makan fi
enzain laman ya chan gelteeli;s
 my sweet was more than fantastic 

 ranoosh sweet was tooo al7mdella

 then we passed by the shop which is weirdly far from the cafe :s

 took some sweet for my lovely Pinko 

and some maccarons for my lovely sister :*

my comment:
won't go back again to cafe
at all
ella etha a7ad 3azamni akeed
bas i will keep on going to the shop enshalla




p.s: Dont sue me Ladoree :p i love u

هناك 7 تعليقات:

  1. Hello Noura

    bel3afyah,, I went with my sis to the cafe also in friday morning and didn't like the omlette either allah yezeed elne3mah we didn't eat it and the f. fries was like home made but tasteless but what we liked the french toast it was AMAZING

    :)

    ردحذف
  2. Luv u sis :**
    LOOOOL UR P.S cracked me pLOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ردحذف
  3. star
    eeee very weird egg ;s
    hmm freanch toast is for next time :p

    wrappingmania
    am known for my ps's loool
    love u too lil sis

    ردحذف
  4. الصراحة اكلهم مو حلو والله يزيد النعمة،، غالي علي الفاضي..

    ردحذف
  5. true the food isnt that good bas ilove the sweets there

    ردحذف
  6. Lazem tjarbeeen el french toast, 3ayazt o ana adalel 3alaih :P

    ردحذف