الأربعاء، 29 سبتمبر 2010

best fresh out of scratch desert

 Oh my god rocky road and i have to put a fullstop .
cause i wont say no more something out of this world,
undiscribable ,
seriously i cant add any words on that,
mouthwatering just to  B mentioned
 look at those pretty boxes they r calling me
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 nutella pancake amazing

creme brulee wooooow amazing taste 
the lady doing such lovely creation stopped for a while and now she is back
i was a long time customer of hers awal ma bido ashtry in exhibitions :p and stuff
i was so exited when i got the message through facebook
yeeeey more kilos to gain looooooooooool

-----------------------------

I’m the one confection that makes you go “MMMmmmmmmmmm…”

I’m the particles that fly out once you open the box yup u can say that again

I’m the fine shreds of a sweetness that float on your desserts aaaaaaaahhhhhh

I’m the powdered sugar that makes your sweets sweeter

I tickle your senses and make your tummy smile  oo ya and giggle too

Try me.Powder.

call us on 99314515

هناك تعليقان (2):